To see our latest photos, go to: https://rosemountmarchingband.smugmug.com and enter password RHS55068!!
The Marching Band at Rosemount High School is part of a comprehensive instrumental music program involving over 530 students actively engaged in seven concert bands, four jazz ensembles, jazz improvisation, percussion ensemble, winter colorguard, winter indoor performance ensemble, music composition, numerous small ensembles and a rigorous private lesson program. Several students from the Rosemount Band program have been selected for membership in this year's Minnesota All-State Music Ensembles.
Important information for new and returning marching band parents is in this downloadable document.
This year’s production is titled, “Loved and Lost,” and includes the following musical selections:
- “Hurts Like Hell” - Fleurie
- “Inferno” - Robert W. Smith
- “Loved and Lost” – Glenn & Ronan
- “As Above, So Below” – Nathan Daughtrey
- “Wine Dark Sea” - John Mackey
The Rosemount High School Marching Band wishes to thank our school’s administration and parents for their positive and generous support and appreciation of instrumental music and the performing arts programs at Rosemount High School.
Rosemount High School Band Website: www.rosemountband.com
Drum Majors: Brett Abraham, Martha Hernandez, Caleb Maeda, Jacqueline Rodosevich and Johnathan Whaley
Soloists: Caleb Maeda – Fluegelhorn, Martha Hernandez – Flute, Julia Owens – Soprano Saxophone, Iliana Luebbert - Dance
Color Guard Instructors: Lexi Cross, Savannah Kearns, Jonathan Glatfelter, Megan Lovitz, Evan Pufpaf, Lisa Rodenkirchen, Natalie Sterner
Percussion Instructors: Vlad Boz, Faith Haley, Joe Jaeger, Jordan Jergenson, Lucas Monaghan, Jordayn Spike, Zach Steffan, Erin VanBurkleo, Andrew WoodsVisual & Music Instructors: Joel Firchow, Lucas Frafjord, Owen Tucker, Richard Reboja, Adam Shew, Micah Stoddard, Alex Zhu
Percussion Arrangements: Bojan Hoover and Joe Jaeger
Visual Drill Design: Kevin Ford
Musical Arrangements: Frank Sullivan
Band Directors: Taylor Eliason, Bo Hoover, Scott Palmer & Leon Sieve
Assistant Principal Performing Arts: Kimberly Budde
Principal: Pete Roback
- 2006-2014, 2016-2017 Youth in Music - Minnesota State Marching Band Champion
- 2107 Bands of America Indianapolis Super Regional Finalist
- 2005-2016 Bands of America St. Louis Super Regional Finalist
- 2010-2013 Bands of America St. Louis Super Regional Class AAA Champion
- 2009-2013, 2015-2018 Minnesota State Fair Grand Champion
- Performed in the 2014 Rose Parade in Pasadena, California
- Performed in the 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City