Click on the flier image to download a copy.
This year marks the 17th year the RHS band program is holding a garage sale in the school’s student center to fund our general band fund. This is our largest fundraiser of the year and benefits all students in the entire band program… funding music, instruments, instrument repairs and more. Last year’s sales were $26,500! That was our largest profit to date!
This year the event will be held on Saturday, April 13th from 7am-6pm. We hope to return to a two day sale format in 2020.
In order to make this event successful year after year we need as much support as we can get from our band students and parents! NO previous experience or expert garage sale skills required! Students can even earn points towards their varsity band letter by volunteering.
Please consider where you may be able to help and go to http://signup.com/go/LufBGOh to sign up to volunteer to work.
Contact our Garage Sale Committee at email@example.com if you have questions regarding the event. And please watch for emails and updates in Schoology and on the Rosemount High School Band Facebook page.
Outline of Volunteer Needs:
- April 6-7 – Set up boxes, receive and sort donations at the trailers all day
- April 8, 9, and 10 – Receive and sort donations at the trailers in the evening
- April 12- Lots of Help Needed to Move items into school from the trailers at 2:30 pm after school until finished
- April 12-13 – Department Leaders needed for each department of the sale
- April 12 – Lots of Help Needed to sort and price all items and set up for the sale, 4:30 pm until finished
- April 13 – Lots of Help Needed from runners, cashiers, section workers for sale 6:30 am until 6:00 pm
- April 13 – Pack up and load unsold items after the sale until finished, return school to pre-sale condition